We entered the MTC today excited, nervous, and overwhelmed! It's great to finally be here and really start our spiritual adventure. We are among one of the largest groups of senior couples (39) to enter the MTC in a long time, but with 2800 young missionaries, we are definitely out numbered. Wanting the whole "Missionary Experience" we were a bit disappointed when they told us the MTC was over-flowing and we had to stay at the Marriott . . . but got over that real fast! Here we go! September 5th, 2011
We finished our MTC training today with mixed emotions! The hours were long, but our instructors, experiences, and training were all awe-inspiring . . .and Keith kept everyone entertained! We will miss the wonderful couples that we were so blessed to meet and train with.
So glad to hear from you guys. I really think that the hardest part is over for you (leaving home and family). Good luck and let us know when you reach Africa
ReplyDeleteHope your trip went well, and now it is time to get to work. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
ReplyDeleteDiane, I had you on my mind all day today. I tried to teach the lesson on Repentence. I needed your letter. Leon and I miss you and hope you are loving what you are doing.
ReplyDeleteDear Elder and Sister Crayk...Oh I just had to see how that looked! I am SO excited for you to be on your way. Let's see, SLC-Atlanta, Atlanta-NYC, NYC-Amsterdam, Amsterdam-Egypt, Egypt-You loose me after this! I can't wait to hear all about it. Remember how they spray the plane with who knows what before you get off! (Mask please)hehe. Can't wait for the pictures to start coming. You will be in our prayers as always. Love you!
ReplyDeleteYUP THATS MY MUM AND POPS! I LOVE SEEING YOU TWO AND YOUR UPDATES. BUT MOST OF ALL I LOVE SEEING YOUR BIG SMILES!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE YOU